Millions of microscopic plants that are packed with minerals, amino acids, vitamins and much more. Revitalise, and cleanse your pet’s whole body with this wonder of nature. Will improve skin and hair.
- Supports Cardiovascular Health: The high level of antioxidants, amino acids, and high levels of omega-3 fatty acids are known to support a healthier cardiovascular system.
- Promotes Healthy Skin and hair: There are large amounts of bioflavinoids that can remove toxins from skin cells. Marine phytoplankton also contains riboflavin.
- This superfood contains: Alanine, batacarotene, bioflavinoids, and vitamin E.
- Increase Energy: Marine phytoplankton detoxifies the body, and eliminates toxins from the cells. This will improve energy and mood levels.
- Blood Sugar Levels: Marine phytoplankton is really good for blood sugar levels. Contains Chromium.
- Increases Vision: Betacarotene is a cornea protector, and improves vision function.
- Helps with Joint Health: It will help a lot with joint mobility, and stiffness. Manganese helps to assist in joint mobility. Contains Omega-6 fatty acid and Pathohenic acid.
- Liver Support: The arginine is found in this superfood and is known to help detoxify the liver. It will go right through the liver, and into the blood stream
- Brain Function: High amount of omega-3 fatty acids for brain function, and nucleic acids for the memory. Phenylalanine improves mental clarity. Proline for learning ability. Magnesium helps maintain emotional balance.
Give your pet a minimum of 2 filled and levelled scoops daily with food – Scoop included in the tub or pouch. One tightly packed and levelled scoop is equal to approximately half a gram. There is no upper safe level – you simply cannot give your pet too much Phytoplankton.
For your pet’s general health and condition give this wonderful whole food provided by nature. It can generally restores the lustre to any cat or dog’s coat.
Horse breeders in Spain swear by this amazing green plant life for maintaining healthy skin and hair. Cat and dog owners know that their pets love it, and that it gives them a wonderful shiny coat. Sprinkled on their food twice a day they’ll be more than happy to eat it. Used in combination with L-Carnosine it can help maintain good health.