Four Seasons is a gentle herbal preparation made from 100% natural ingredients, used and trusted for hundreds of years, and tolerated by even the most sensitive animals. Four Seasons will not adversely affect the protective natural gut flora.
The combination of herbal and homeopathic ingredients in Four Seasons, fed on at least one day each month, helps create subtle changes within the gut and acts as a replacement to natural foraging.
Four Seasons is a safe, natural liquid vermifuge, created using herbs along with homeopathic tinctures. It works by creating a totally alien environment in the stomach(s), which adult endo-parasites cannot tolerate, this causes them to be rapidly expelled from the host.
Conventional chemical wormers work by adding irritants and poisons to the digestive tract of the animal, killing and expelling a proportion of parasites and their eggs. These are then discharged, the eggs lying dormant until picked up from the ground when they re-establish themselves in the digestive tract, so completing the cycle. Conventional treatments are not able to offer continuous protection against re-infection, the only apparent option being regular treatment against re-established infestation. Four Seasons is made from only 100% natural ingredients, known and used for many hundreds of years by herbalists, combining herbal and homeopathic ingredients.
As such it operates in two ways:
- Firstly the homeopathic ingredients support the digestive organs allowing the natural expulsion of parasites to occur through the animal’s own natural defence system.
- Secondly the astringent effects of the herbal ingredients act directly on parasites, creating a hostile environment for them.
Tests show the effect is long term and gentle & the opportunities to re-establish infestation reduced, leading to naturally lower egg and worm counts. Four Seasons can be used from eight weeks of age at half rate, then increase to full rate from 12 weeks of age.
Directions for Use
- Can be syringed directly into the mouth or mixed with food, providing no other animal has access to the food.
- Please store safely away from direct sunlight and heat, re-seal after use and wash syringe carefully after each use.
- Safe to use on bitches in-whelp.
- Dogs 2ml per month – Cats 1ml per month
100% safe & natural with no known side-effects or contra-indications
We suggest you have regular faecal worm egg counts carried out to monitor efficacy of any worming regime.
Herbal: Quassia Bark, Gentian Root, Hibiscus Flowers, Ginger, Clove, White Willow, Natural Salts
Homeopathic: Filis-Max 12x, Cina 12x, Ferrum-Met 12x, Sulphur 30, Abrotanium 12x, Teucrium-Mar 12x
NB: This is not a chemical-based product.