To my complete delight, I’ve discovered a pest deterrent with essential oils that fits the bill—it’s called Flea & Tick Defense.
Here are the natural Brazilian oils and ingredients found in Flea & Tick Defense:
- Lemongrass oil –When formulated into a spray for pets, promotes a shiny, healthy coat, and helps repel fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes.
- Cinnamon oil – A versatile essential oil widely used in the household. It is an effective environmentally-friendly ingredient that helps deter mosquitoes, fleas, ticks, and other pests from attacking your dog or cat.
- Sesame oil – A rich, almost odorless oil derived from tiny sesame seeds. When combined with other essential oils it helps protect against pests and promotes the health of your pet’s skin and coat.
- Castor oil – Castor oil has been used for years by veterinarians. When combined with other oils, helps to repel a variety of pests.
- Purified water – Only the purest water is used to help blend and properly balance the unique formula of essential oils.
There’s one very important point I want to make about these ingredients… it’s not the individual elements that make Flea & Tick Defense so effective, it’s the expert blending and balancing of the Brazilian oils with the pure water. This is what distinguishes a natural deterrent product from just natural ingredients.
The Flea & Tick Defense can be used by itself or in combination with other Mercola Healthy Pets pest repellent products for maximum protection. Give your best friend the protection he or she needs today!